We love to make new friends!
Support for the Library comes in many forms. The Friends are individuals who share a common goal of enhancing the library’s collections and services. Excited by this challenge, they work to promote the continued growth, expanded use, and sustained excellence of the library.
Join the Friends at any time!
Complete the application Opens a New Window. and return it to the Library.
Membership Dues, payable in January:
- Individual Annual Membership $5.
- Lifetime Membership $50.
As a Friend of the Library you receive:
- Frequent email notification of library activities and events.
- Preview of book sales before they are open to the public.
- Opportunities to attend author readings and guest speakers hosted by the Friends Group.
- Your membership contribution and all other donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Maxyne Cadman, President
- Pat Ducharme, Vice President
- Pat DiFiore, Treasurer
- Juliann Tasick, Secretary
Contact the Friends