Parks & Facilities
Parks are open daily from sunrise to 11:00 PM.
- Dogs are permitted in the Rotary Dog Park located in Community Park; on the walking trails in North Boundary Park; and on the Brush Creek Trail Extension (accessed from Commonwealth Dr.)
- Most park facilities and fields are closed during the winter months.
- Alcohol is not allowed, except by special permit.
- Contact Parks & Recreation for field usage, shelter permits, or Waterpark rental.
- Free WiFi at all facilities by Armstrong.
Hiking/Walking in the Parks
- Community Park: Trail Loop: (0.5 mi.)
- North Boundary: NexTier Bike/Hike (1.1 mi.); Nature Trail Loop (1.1 mi.)
- UPMC Sportsplex/Graham Park: Football Trail Loop (0.6 mi.); Soccer Trail Loop (0.9 mi.); Baseball Trail (0.5 mi.)
1. Cranberry Township Municipal Center, 2525 Rochester Road, Cranberry Township, 16066. Township Administration, Cranberry Police, Cranberry Public Library, Cranberry Early Learning Center, Council Chambers, Grange Hall, Classrooms and Meeting spaces, Sunrise Rotary Gazebo, Sample Schoolhouse, Gymnasium, Indoor Walking.
2. UPMC Passavant Sportsplex at Graham Park , 260 Graham Park Drive, Cranberry Township, 16066. Baseball Campus: 5 Fields (1 Miracle League Field), Concessions, Restrooms, Soccer Campus: 4 Soccer Fields, Concessions, Restrooms, Football/Lacrosse Campus: 3 Fields, Concessions, Restrooms, Scouting Plaza and Fishing Lake, Little Free Library, Pirates Charities ‘Out of the Park’ Playground, Bicycle/Walking Trail, Bike Repair Station, Dek Hockey Rink, 3 Fitness Stations, ATM, CTCC SportCourts featuring Pickleball, Bocce, Basketball, Tennis, Horseshoe Courts, and Community Garden supported by the Southern Butler Co. Garden Club.
3. Community Park, 111 Ernie Mashuda Drive, Cranberry Township, 16066. Rotary Amphitheater sponsored by Armstrong, 3 Picnic Shelters, 2 Sand Volleyball Courts, 5 Baseball/Softball Fields, Football/Multi-purpose Field, Basketball Court, 4 lighted Tennis Court/ Pickleball, Rotary Dog Park, Kids Castle Playground, Nature Trail, Little Free Library, Restrooms
4. Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, 5601 Freshcorn Road, Cranberry Township, 16066. 18 hole, Par 70 Course, Clubhouse, Pro Shop, Food and Beverage Services, Banquet & Meeting Rooms, Grill Room & Patio, Locker Rooms, Audubon Pavilion, USGA Handicapping, Rental Clubs, Driving Range, Golf Instruction, Audubon Nature Trail. Apiary.
5. North Boundary Park, 1171 North Boundary Road, Cranberry Township, 16066. Waterpark, Veterans Memorial, 2 Picnic Shelters, Baseball Field, 3 Soccer Fields, Concession Building & ATM, Playground, Restrooms, NexTier Trail, Bike Repair Station, Fitness Station, Championship Disc Golf Course, Nature Trail, and Croc Cove Playground. Dogs are permitted on the trails - please see signage.